New Patient Appointment
Please read below fully so that your test can go forward at the time of your appointment:
- Stop all antihistamines one week ahead of this appointment. Click here for a list of all medications that need to be stopped!
- Note: Antihistamines and decongestants can interfere with skin testing by blocking the allergic response. In order for us to give you accurate test results please stop all prescription and over the counter antihistamines and decongestants PRIOR to your appointment.
- On the day of your appointment, please bring your insurance card, photo ID, a referral from your primary care doctor if necessary, and a list of all of your current medications, including creams and inhalers.
- Allow at least 2 hours for your testing appointment.
- Wearing a short sleeved shirt or a low-backed tank top will be helpful during testing.
- The office can provide you the patient information forms to prepare before your visit.
Does your insurance plan have a deductible? Please be advised our office charges $150 towards your annual deductible. This is only done annually and is credited towards your deductible. Any remaining balance will be billed after your insurance is processed. Not sure about your deductible? We can look it up for you. We appreciate your co-payment at the time of your visit as well.