Here is everything you need to know to prepare for your Injection Appointment at Northeast Allergy, Asthma & Immunology.
Day of appointment
- Bring an epi-pen with you on the day of injection.
- Notify the nurse if there have been any changes in your medical condition or medications.
- Notify the nurse if you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant.
- Notify the nurse if you had any reactions to your last injection.
- Schedule a follow-up appointment at least once a year; patients with asthma twice a year.