NORTHEAST ALLERGY PATIENT & VISITOR CODE OF CONDUCT
Northeast Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology is committed to upholding a Code of Conduct to maintain a safe, inclusive, equitable, and respectful environment for patients, staff, and visitors.
PATIENTS MAY NOT:
- Use disrespectful, aggressive, abusive, or threatening language in speaking to staff or other patients/visitors.
- Act in a physically intimidating or violent manner towards staff or other patients/ visitors.
- Disrupt the work of office staff or the care of other patients.
- Take photos or videos of staff or other patients/visitors without permission.
- Bring any form of weapon, including firearms, into the office, with the exception of law enforcement.
VIOLATIONS MAY RESULT IN:
- Cancellation, interruption, or termination of a patient appointment to allow staff to report an incident and ensure their own safety.
- Patients being required to leave the office immediately and/or being barred from future visits.
- Restrictions on, or termination of, future patient access to care in this office.
- Reporting of patient actions and personal information to law enforcement and/or referring healthcare providers.
Adopted from the Massachusetts Health and Hospital Association