10 Warning Signs of Primary Immunodeficiency
If you or someone you know is affected by 2 or more of the above warning signs, speak to a physician about the possible presence of an underlying primary immunodeficiency.
- Four or more new ear infections within 1 year.
- Two or more serious sinus infections within 1 year.
- Two or more month on antibiotics with little effect.
- Two or more pneumonias within 1 year.
- Failure of an infant to gain weight or grow normally.
- Recurrent, deep skin or organ abcesses.
- Persistent thrush in mouth or elsewhere on skin.
- Need for intravenous antibiotics to clear infections.
- Two or more deep-seated infections, including septicemia.
- A family history of primary immunodeficiency.